Wednesday, 11 April 2012

The Lighthouse at Cap Ferrat, Cote D' Azur

lighthouse at st jean cap ferrat
This is without doubt my favourite spot in the world, the village of St Jean which is situated on the peninsula on Cap Ferrat, in the Cote D' Azur, South of France. My wife and I holiday frequently in this area, ever since we spent part of our honeymoon here, and fell in love with the area.
I took this photo on our first ever visit to St Jean, and we saw the lighthouse at the far end of the harbour, whilst we were sitting having a morning coffee. I'm so glad we took the time to walk out to it, as it is so photogenic out there. When I looked at this photo on my computer screen when I got home, I was initially a litte disappointed that my little Panasonic TZ7 (an incredible pocket camera, with a bright Leica lens) had been foxed by the depth of field, and blurred the flowers....but on reflection, I kind of prefer the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...